Amazing food, cold beverages, and amazing views!
Come and join us at our restaurant located on the Intercoastal Waterway here at Wacca Wache Marina. Enjoy the outdoor deck, the enclosed rail or inside seating. Please visit our webpage for a sample menu and our live music lineup at deck383.com. Enjoy our wonderful Sunday Brunch from 11am-2pm. Closed 2pm-3pm Re-open from 3pm-9pm for lunch & dinner.
Deck 383 got it’s name from the Intracoastal mile marker number and our beautiful outdoor deck, overlooking the Waccamaw River/Intracoastal Waterway. We offer fresh, “upscale shabby” dishes to delight any appetite: from our succulent burgers, to our daily entrée specials. Beautiful views and sunsets included.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FOR PARTIES OF 8 OR MORE**
Please Note the Following: We are NOT a fast food restaurant. All our food is cooked to order and takes time. Our food is prepared fresh daily and cooked to order. We have always used strict sanitation and will continue to do so. We want to keep our guests and employees safe during this uncertain time. PLEASE…everyone be nice! We know it is a stressful time. We all need each other right now. *We hope you will join us. We offer indoor, outdoor, or covered rail seating. Heated in the winter. *We are dog friendly on our outdoor deck.
We love our Veterans…always 10% off. Thank you for your service.
- Private parties available
- Talk to us about hosting your local fund raiser
- Let us host your holiday parties – now taking reservations
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, eggs or unpasteurized milk may increase your risk of food borne illness*
*Please inform your server of any food allergies before placing your order*
*Prices are subject to change*
- Fried Pickles: Delicately breaded in seasoned flour and served with our home made ranch dressing.
- The low country stack: An all crabmeat treat, perfectly cooked, topped with crispy fried leak straws and stacked on our delicious fried green tomatoes, with a lemon pesto aioli.
- Gator Bites: Yes…real gator, fried to perfection, with a side of chipotle tarter.
- The Waccamaw Fry: A generous portion of our all natural French fries smothered in rich brown scratch gravy and topped with delectable hickory smoked pork belly.
- Cruisin’ Calamari: Delicate batter, deep fried to perfection, and tossed with pepperoncini, green onions, diced tomatoes and a pinch of garlic. Served with our Thai chili sauce.
- Kickin’ Shrimp (or chicken): Lightly battered and fried in our Deck 383 special sauce.
- Fried Green Tomatoes: With bacon roasted red pepper cream sauce.10
- Keel Hauled Wings: 10 Applewood smoked jumbo wings, fried to a golden, crispy brown, tossed in your choice of traditional Buffalo sauce, Thai chili, BBQ, Teriyaki or Garlic Parmesan.
- River Nachos: Homemade traditional nacho chips covered in layers of nacho or shredded cheese, fresh pico de gallo, with jalapenos and topped with fresh fish bites, shrimp and crabmeat. Served out of the oven.15
- The Marina Club Shrimp Cocktail: 6 shrimp on a bed of lettuce with our own cocktail sauce.
- Double Slip Knots: Two freshly baked pretzels, soft and salty, served with a slightly spicy beer cheese sauce for dipping.
- The Upper Deck Hot Crab Dip: Premium jumbo lump crab meat baked with cream cheese, shallots and white wine, served with nacho chips.
- Classic She Crab: Derived from an 1850 Charleston recipe. Sweet white crab in a smooth creamy broth and yes, with real she roe and a touch of Sherry. Cup 7 or Bowl 10
- The French Huguenot Comfort: A really good French onion with a dark rich beer broth, sweet caramelized onion and a crusty crouton. Topped with provolone and finished under the broiler to a golden brown.9
- The Deck’s House: A fresh blend of lettuces sprinkled with mixed shredded cheese, sweet ripe tomato and cucumber with toasted herbed croutons.8
- The Classic Caesar: Fresh romaine tossed in our homemade Caesar dressing and topped with shaved Parmesan and croutons.8
- The Scoop: A bed of fresh greens with a side of fresh fruit, pasta salad or cole slaw and a big scoop of your choice of Chicken, Tuna or Shrimp Salad.14
- The Spinnaker Spinach: Fresh baby spinach topped with chopped boiled egg, bacon and blue cheese crumbles, served with warm Honey Dijon vinaigrette.12
- The Tropical Deck: A mix of fresh greens with Mandarin oranges, Craisins, sliced almonds, tomato filet, toasted benne seed and your favorite dressing.14
- The Cobb: Chopped salad greens topped with tomato, crisp bacon, hard boiled eggs, blue cheese, avocado and grilled chicken breast.14
DECK ADDITIONS: available on any salad for an additional charge: marinated roasted chicken breast 8, fresh fried fish strips 8 grilled sirloin 10, shrimp 10, small crab cake 10
The Deck 383 sandwiches are all served with lettuce, tomato, a dill spear and our all-natural French fries. You can get our house pub chips for an additional dollar.
- The Big Water Burger: One half pound of our own custom grind of chuck, short rib and brisket cooked to your liking. Or a portabella mushroom for our veggie friends. Served naked or on a brioche bun.11
- The Boatyard Bird: Our locally sourced chicken breast marinated and dipped in our own seasoned breading and fried to golden brown, topped with bacon marmalade and Swiss on a brioche bun.12
- Pinchers to Port: Our all thrilla no filla’ crab cake sandwich. Sweet lump crab meat gently breaded and cooked to golden goodness, served on a brioche bun. Choice of tartar, chipotle tarter, citrus aioli or plain mayo on the side.16
- Shrimp BLT: The classic with fried shrimp and melted provolone topped with our Deck sauce on a brioche bun.12
- River Cat Tacos: Your choice of catfish or shrimp, grilled, fried or blackened, in three soft shells with homemade pico de gallo, fresh Asian slaw and a cilantro lime aioli. Jalapenos on request.13
- The Deck Philly Cheese Steak: A classic with onions, peppers and provolone cheese (sub chicken or shrimp upon request).14
- The Slow Roll: Southern comfort, like a summer hammock swing, our grilled bologna with caramelized onion on a soft brioche bun. 10 Add chili for a dollar more.
- Deck Club: Turkey, ham, bacon, American cheese, lettuce and tomato on toast.12
- Shrimp and Oyster Po Boy: Served on a Hoagie with Asian slaw and our special Deck sauce.14
- The Deck’s Fresh Catch Sandwich: Our featured fresh fish of the day fried, blackened or grilled, served on a brioche bun.14
- In a Basket: Served with French fries and cole slaw. Your choice of fried fish, fried oysters or fried fish.16
- Crab Cake Platter: Two sweet lump crabmeat cakes gently breaded and cooked golden brown. Served with French fries and cole slaw.15
- Deck Seafood Platter: Fried flounder, shrimp and oysters, served with French fries and coleslaw. 24
- The Southern Garden: Sweet tomato, fresh basil and toasted Sesame seed on a melted bed of provolone. All topped with EVOO and a drizzled balsamic glaze.12
- The Beef and Blue*: Grilled sirloin topped with roasted garlic, caramelized onion and blue cheese.12
- The Shroom: Grilled portabella with roasted red pepper and soft leeks topped with grated swiss. 12
- The Sizzlin’*: Blacked pork tenderloin with Sriracha, tossed onion, green pepper and jalapeno, topped with grated cheddar and provolone. 12
Two Eggs, any style, with grits or home fries and toast 8
with choice of bacon or sausage 10
Three Egg Omelets (with grits or home fries and toast). Your choice of:
Veggie (onions, peppers, mushrooms) 10
Meat (bacon, sausage, ham) 13
Seafood (shrimp, crab, mushrooms, scallions)14
Crab Benedict (with grits or home fries) served on a fried green tomato 16
Eggs Benedict (with grits or home fries) 10
Fried Chicken and Waffles a low country favorite 13
French Toast in our own special batter 6
Monte Cristo classic ham and Swiss sandwich, deep fried in French toast batter, with grits or home fries 10
Crab Cake Platter (with French fries and cole slaw) 16
Catfish Platter (with French fries and cole slaw) 16
Shrimp Platter (with French fries and cole slaw) 16
Oyster Platter (with French fries and cole slaw) 16
Seafood Platter: shrimp. oysters and flounder (with French fries and cole slaw) 24
Shrimp BLT (with French fries) 12
BLT (with French fries) 8
Fried Flounder sandwich (with French fries and cole slaw) 16
Shrimp and Grits 16
Quiche of the Day (with your choice of fresh fruit or pasta salad) Mkt.
Salads: Caesar Salad 8 Cobb Salad 14 Tropical Deck 14
The Scoop (served on a bed of lettuce with a side of fresh fruit). Your choice of Tuna 14, Chicken 12 or Shrimp 14
Add cheese, bacon or country sausage to ANY item for an additional charge
Children (under 12): 7
All kid’s items come with French fries: Your choice of:
Grilled cheese Mac n’ cheese Chicken Fingers Jiffy and Grape on White Hot Dog
Desserts: Please ask your server about our dessert offerings. 7
Full service bar and non-alcoholic beverages are available.
Ask about our brunch specials for the day
Live Music Schedule
Fri. June 4: Creampuffs & Bourbon 5:30-8:30p
Sat. June 5: Baxter-LaCombe 5:30-8:30p
Sun. June 6: Stan Gregory 11:30a-2:30p
Fri. June 11: Baxter-LaCombe 5:30-8:30p
Sat. June 12: Stan Gregory 5:30-8:30p
Sun. June 13: Creampuffs & Bourbon 11:30a-2:30p
Fri. June 18: Greg Van Allen 5:30-8:30p
Sat. June 19: Sweet Tea 5:30-8:30p
Sun. June 20: Stan Gregory 11:30a-2:30p
Fri. June 25: RYE (Ryan Newman) 5:30-8:30p
Sat. June 26: Baxter-LaCombe 5:30-8:30p
Sun. June 27: Cyndi Wheeler 11:30a-2:30p
How to Find Us
Tuesday: CLOSED-until the staffing shortage is over
Sunday: Brunch 11A-2P